General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Eden Beauty &Tanning needs to perform a contract with you
• You have given Eden Beauty & Tanning permission to do so
• Processing your personal information is in Eden Beauty & Tanning legitimate interests
• Eden Beauty & Tanning needs to comply with the law
• Client record cards are kept for 7 years on file.
• No information on these cards is shared with a third party
• Email only used for marketing purposes.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
• The right of rectification.
• The right to object.
• The right of restriction.
• The right to data portability
• The right to withdraw consent
Eden Beauty & Tanning follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Eden Beauty & Tanning uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Eden Beauty & Tanning has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Eden Beauty & Tanning does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Pictures are only taken with permission.
You agree that by accessing the Site and entering our Salon, you have read understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and our Salon and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Condition sat any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
• No refunds are issued in salon. And credit will be added to a gift card with a 6 month expiry date.
• Gift cards can not be redeemed for monetary value
• If we have to cancel an appointment you will not be charged
• Sun bed courses will expire after 6 months
• Satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with the services you received please let us know within a 48 hour period of your appointment.
• Please do not bring any food or drinks on to the premises when coming for your appointment
• Due to insurance purposes no children under the age of 16 are permitted in the salon without full parental supervision.
• We do not accept pets in the salon unless for assistance purposes.
• No smoking including e-cigarettes is permitted onsite.
• Face masks are permitted for close contact services unless you are exempt.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and [Eden Beauty & Tanning] (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the [www.edenbeautyandtanning.co.uk] website [Eden Beaut& Tanning Salon – 13 Angel Pavement, Royston, SG8 9AS, UK ] and as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected there to (collectively, the “Site”).